RAC and IOR National Student of the Year 2021
The National Student of the Year Awards is designed to recognise and reward the industry’s best up-and-coming engineers. Once again, the finalists will have their achievements acknowledged in front of an audience of more than 500 professionals at the prestigious Cooling Industry Awards on 21 October 2021 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London.
Entries are now open, so if you have an engineer in training who has stood out from the crowd this year, and gone above and beyond the call of duty, then get thinking about your nominations!
Entry deadline: August (date TBC)
- Entry into the awards highlights commitment to encouraging and developing new industry talent and promoting training within the industry
- Exposure in RAC and RAC Engineer for companies and colleges whose nominated students are shortlisted
- The top ten students will be recognized on the night of the Cooling Awards, along with their associated companies and colleges
- The top three finalists will receive a cash prize
With a captive audience of 600+ decision makers, the biggest audience in the sector, the awards offer a unique opportunity to position yourself in front of the very people who will drive your business forward!
Just some of the benefits of sponsoring the RAC Cooling Industry Awards include:
- Build and strengthen your brand and establish your company as a market leader in the minds of business influencers
- Gain unprecedented press exposure through the industry’s leading publication RAC as well as other prominent publications in building services
- Increase your profile and put your message in front of key contacts in the supermarket sector and other key customer sectors
- Establish yourself as a global thought leader to a room packed full of potential customers and partners.
Tailored sponsorship packages are available to suit all marketing aims and budgets, to discuss further or for more information please contact sales director Kavita Brown: email@example.com