Diversity Impact Award - RAC Cooling Industry Awards 2020
The cooling industry is embracing the need to encourage women and ethnic minorities and this new award seeks to recognise the progress being made on sites, offices and branches. The Diversity Impact Award is open to individuals who have made a particular impact in their organisations and to companies who have introduced initiatives that help promote the role of women or encourage diversity in other ways.
In this category, the testimonials of colleagues or customers are important, describing the impact of the person or initiative.
- Describe the impact or initiative
- Explain the background to this entry
- What has been the impact of this person or initiative?
- What changes, physical or cultural, did those involved have to make to achieve the impact?
- How has the initiative or individual contributed to promotion of diversity in their workplace, or if appropriate, in the wider industry?
- What has been the effect within the organisation, and if applicable, to those outside of it?
Use the criteria above as a guide, but any extra detail that will help your entry should be included. Additional material can be provided as attachments for reference, but the essential elements of the entry should be kept within the 1,000-words. Please do not simply attach the whole entry as a pdf!